Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2009

WahWah


WahWah is my first successful try at marbled/swirled soap. In the picture, you can see that I also tried to make layers with the soap base. However, the vanilla perfume oil later darkened it so much that you can no longer see the layers. I also cut the edges of the soaps later on, but essentially, that's what the soap looks like.

Besides the vanilla perfume oil, I also used woodruff perfume oil which in German is called Waldmeister, so instead of calling it Vanille-Waldmeister, I shortened it to WahWah.

As I knew that the vanilla perfume oil would make the soap a lot darker later on, I took lots and lots of titanium dioxide for the white part on top. If you click to enlarge the photo, you can see that the surface of the soap is not as smooth as it should be, but looks a little porose because of all the TiO2. The swirl looks really nice, though, even if I say so myself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen